Lead, motivate, inspire
Lead your team to a breakthrough!
Strong leaders know that in today’s competitive work environment, it is critical to motivate employees to achieve desired results. They shape the company with their personality and values and inspire others to achieve peak performance. A Dale Carnegie study found that the most successful teams have four characteristics:
Enthusiastic. Empowered. Inspired. Confident.
That’s why it’s critical for any company to develop effective leaders who can set realistic goals, drive others and lead the company to sustainable success.
In our leadership training, you will learn how to build and lead a high-performing team, drive innovation, and create a culture in which team members believe in themselves, trust their abilities, and are enthusiastic about achieving goals. After all, the only sustainable competitive advantages of any company are the innovativeness and creativity of its employees.
- Create and promote innovation
- Mastering the planning process
- Aligning performance targets with corporate strategy
- Get to know the delegation process
- Using effective coaching techniques
- Assigning responsibility to employees
- Communicate change effectively
- Creating a motivating corporate culture
- Strengthen listening skills
- Recognize team success with enthusiasm
Leadership Training Overview:
- Date Currently not available. However, we are happy to accept requests.
- Time8.30 am -5 pm
- LocationLive Online
There is currently no Leadership Live Online Training planned. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions.
The investment of 3,475 CHF (excl. VAT) includes all seminar documents, the book “Führen mit Persönlichkeit” (Leading with Personality), the intensive coaching by the experienced seminar leader, the recognized participant certificate from Dale Carnegie Training® as well as catering during the breaks and lunch menu à la carte in the seminar hotel.
Employees in management positions who want to improve their own performance and that of their team in order to advance their own career within the company and develop themselves further.
- Understand the difference between self-management and leadership in an organization
- Initialize planning and innovation processes
- Develop innovative strategies
- Set realistic goals and manage goal achievement
- Taking responsibility for successes and mistakes
- Apply coaching and performance improvement processes
- Improve problem analysis and decision making
- Recognize potential in employees
- Delegate effectively and strive for continuous improvement
Leadership Training supports you in this:
Encourage the engagement of employees
achievement of corporate goals through
strategic planning and
improve communication and
Creating an attractive
that attracts the best
and keeps them in the